Reply To: New Firmware for NS1 Nanosynth

Home Forums Products NS1nanosynth New Firmware for NS1 Nanosynth Reply To: New Firmware for NS1 Nanosynth

jonncgiles
Participant

Liam

Forgive my ignorance of C++ and coding in general. I am a beginner at arduino coding, relying on my poor memory for C syntax and google, but I can’t seem to get your firmware code you linked to above to compile. I am assuming that I am using the wrong versions of the IDE, libraries, or just not including the proper libraries. any help would be really appreciated. and if you can’t that’s ok too. this might not be the right place for me to post this.

errors posted below. thanks in advance! jg

In file included from /Users/jgiles/Downloads/NANOSYNTH_MULTIPLE_WAVES_BUTTON/NANOSYNTH_MULTIPLE_WAVES_BUTTON.ino:16:0:
/Users/jgiles/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/EventDelay.h: In constructor ‘EventDelay::EventDelay(unsigned int)’:
/Users/jgiles/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/EventDelay.h:29:86: error: ‘AUDIO_RATE’ was not declared in this scope
EventDelay(unsigned int delay_milliseconds = 0): AUDIO_TICKS_PER_MILLISECOND((float)AUDIO_RATE/1000.0f)
^
/Users/jgiles/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/EventDelay.h: In member function ‘void EventDelay::start()’:
/Users/jgiles/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/EventDelay.h:53:23: error: ‘audioTicks’ was not declared in this scope
deadline=audioTicks()+ticks;
^
/Users/jgiles/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/EventDelay.h: In member function ‘bool EventDelay::ready()’:
/Users/jgiles/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/EventDelay.h:75:21: error: ‘audioTicks’ was not declared in this scope
return(audioTicks()>=deadline); // 1us
^
In file included from /Users/jgiles/Downloads/NANOSYNTH_MULTIPLE_WAVES_BUTTON/NANOSYNTH_MULTIPLE_WAVES_BUTTON.ino:21:0:
/Users/jgiles/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/Metronome.h: In member function ‘void Metronome::start()’:
/Users/jgiles/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/Metronome.h:42:23: error: ‘audioTicks’ was not declared in this scope
deadline=audioTicks()+ticks;
^
/Users/jgiles/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/Metronome.h: In member function ‘bool Metronome::ready()’:
/Users/jgiles/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/Metronome.h:77:34: error: ‘audioTicks’ was not declared in this scope
unsigned long now = audioTicks();
^