Reply To: New Firmware for NS1 Nanosynth

Home Forums Products NS1nanosynth New Firmware for NS1 Nanosynth Reply To: New Firmware for NS1 Nanosynth

rssutcliffe
Participant

Hi guys,

Liam, thanks for the new firmware, like the midi clock a lot! I’ve compiled the sketch with some help from Davide (thanks Davide!) installed the arcore USBMIDI and the DAC also. On compiling I get zero errors, which is nice! Some warnings though. I’m not sure if this will affect the operation, I don’t think so, but just to check. The bootloader is also missing. Is this ok to upload to the NS1? Thanks again, appreciated!

WARNING: Category ” in library EEPROM is not valid. Setting to ‘Uncategorized’
WARNING: Category ” in library SPI is not valid. Setting to ‘Uncategorized’
WARNING: Category ” in library SoftwareSerial is not valid. Setting to ‘Uncategorized’
WARNING: Category ” in library Wire is not valid. Setting to ‘Uncategorized’
Warning: platform.txt from core ‘Leonardo & Micro MIDI-USB (arcore)’ contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern=”{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}” {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} “{build.path}/{archive_file}” “{object_file}”, automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern=”{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}” {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} “{archive_file_path}” “{object_file}”. Consider upgrading this core.
Bootloader file specified but missing: /Users/Goosehoof/Library/Arduino15/packages/arcore/hardware/avr/1.0.0/bootloaders/caterina/Caterina-Leonardo.hex

Sketch uses 26,520 bytes (92%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28,672 bytes.
Global variables use 1,353 bytes (52%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1,207 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,560 bytes.