Reply To: Driver error / Compilation errors

Home Forums Products NS1nanosynth Driver error / Compilation errors Reply To: Driver error / Compilation errors

jaregger
Participant

Many thanks for that. I installed both the Mozzi library and this DAC one. Sadly I get loads of errors. What libraries are you supposed to install to upload the basic firmware to the nanosynth? cheers!

Arduino: 1.6.9 (Windows XP), Board: “Arduino Leonardo”

In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\javs\My Documents\Arduino_\NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT\NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT.ino:6:0:

C:\Documents and Settings\javs\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mozzi-1.0.0/MozziGuts.h:151:2: warning: #warning “AUDIO_MODE is set to STANDARD_PLUS in mozzi_config.h. If things sound wrong, check if STANDARD_PLUS is the correct AUDIO_MODE for your sketch.” [-Wcpp]

#warning “AUDIO_MODE is set to STANDARD_PLUS in mozzi_config.h. If things sound wrong, check if STANDARD_PLUS is the correct AUDIO_MODE for your sketch.”

^

C:\Documents and Settings\javs\My Documents\Arduino_\NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT\NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT.ino:13:0: warning: “CONTROL_RATE” redefined [enabled by default]

#define CONTROL_RATE 128

^

In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\javs\My Documents\Arduino_\NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT\NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT.ino:6:0:

C:\Documents and Settings\javs\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mozzi-1.0.0/MozziGuts.h:36:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

#define CONTROL_RATE 64

^

NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT:19: error: ‘MCP4922’ is not a member of ‘DAC_MCP49x1’

DAC_MCP49x1 dac(DAC_MCP49x1::MCP4922, 4, -1); //NS1nanosynth has DAC SS on pin D4

^

C:\Documents and Settings\javs\My Documents\Arduino_\NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT\NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT.ino: In function ‘void updateControl()’:

NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT:71: error: ‘MIDIUSB’ was not declared in this scope

while(MIDIUSB.available() > 0) {

^

NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT:73: error: ‘MIDIEvent’ was not declared in this scope

MIDIEvent e;

^

NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT:73: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘e’

MIDIEvent e;

^

NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT:74: error: ‘e’ was not declared in this scope

e = MIDIUSB.read();

^

NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT:135: error: ‘class DAC_MCP49x1’ has no member named ‘outputB’

dac.outputB(DacOutB);

^

C:\Documents and Settings\javs\My Documents\Arduino_\NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT\NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT.ino: In function ‘void playNote(byte, float)’:

NS1NANOSYNTH_BASE_NO_DIGIPOT:256: error: ‘class DAC_MCP49x1’ has no member named ‘outputA’

dac.outputA(DacOutA);

^

exit status 1
‘MCP4922’ is not a member of ‘DAC_MCP49x1’

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File -> Preferences.