Reply To: What if I want the original firmware back

Home Forums Products NS1nanosynth What if I want the original firmware back Reply To: What if I want the original firmware back

christian
Participant

Here is the “error” message I got but the code compiled anyway and I was able to upload and run it on my NS1. Do not worry if you see this. Maybe somebody could tell me what I could do differently, but as I say it’s running fine.

WARNING: Category '' in library EEPROM is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'
WARNING: Category '' in library SPI is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'
WARNING: Category '' in library SoftwareSerial is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'
WARNING: Category '' in library Wire is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'
Warning: platform.txt from core 'Leonardo & Micro MIDI-USB (arcore)' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core.
Archiving built core (caching) in: C:\Users\CHRIST~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_920771\core\core_arcore_avr_leonardo_5112aca257bfec713bd9d7a38edbbb58.a
Bootloader file specified but missing: C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arcore\hardware\avr\1.0.0\bootloaders\caterina\Caterina-Leonardo.hex
Sketch uses 15470 bytes (53%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes.
Global variables use 955 bytes (37%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1605 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2560 bytes.