Feature Requests/observations

Home Forums Products (arches) Feature Requests/observations

This topic contains 50 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dfyans 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

lars.brondum
    Participant

Yes, I wonder that too. There was talk about an editor and several functions are not yet functional. It was quite expensive and a hefty investment so it really is worrisome we haven’t heard anything from sound-machines for such a long time.

dfyans
    Participant

Isn’t it nice when you put in the hard work beta testing a piece of kit you paid handsomely for and all your feedback and requests seem to be ignored?

I’ve just picked up an er301 which arches would be great to interact with if I was even remotely inclined to get it out of the box under my desk that it’s been sitting in for months now. This experience is the one I’ll reference the next time optimistic me sees something cool looking on kickstarter he wants to get behind.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  dfyans.

altmag
    Participant

Yes – many of us feel justifiably upset. There are issues with Arches which need to be fixed and we haven’t seen any responses for several months now.

dfyans
    Participant

And several more months now. I wonder whatever happened to the web editor?

altmag
    Participant

And the bugs which need attention, and the promised functions which don’t work…?

I think it’s time for some social media action.

dfyans
    Participant

So it’s mentioned further back in this, but if anyone ever bothers to look at this thread or address the firmware for this lemon, here’s Arturia implementing a touchstrip properly where it latches and remembers the postion but also has 0 as an available state without having to enable/disable the latch button.

https://youtu.be/8zCvSFM48uY

Please make the bottom of the strips 0v.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.