How to use NS1 Nano Bridge?

Home Forums Products NS1nanosynth How to use NS1 Nano Bridge?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davide Mancini 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

beermagnet
    Participant

Hello all,
    Iv’e hesitated writing this hoping I could get a grasp of how to connect the NS1 Nanosynth and the NS1Nanobridge but I just can’t find any simple instructions and im weary of making mistakes. I am at the low end of understanding electronics, I have a bit of eurorack but theres so many places to put wires in the NS1 Nano synth which makes me uncomfortable guessing. Could someone please help me by uploading/diagram a pic of how they have it wired to have basic external interface (in/out) with the VCO’s, VCA’s, LFO’s, Freq, and VCA’s with other Eurorack gear using the safe protected pins. Id really aprecciate it = D

Davide Mancini
    Keymaster

Hi There!!!!
    using Nanobridge is really simple!
    I take that you will use the protected pins only.

First of all, to make the protection work, you have to connect the voltage extremes from the NS1nanosynth to the Nanobridge.
    Use a jumper to connect ANY of the “0V” on the NS1 to the corresponding 0V on the Bridge.
    Do the same with the 5V pins on the NS1 and the nanobridge.
    Now you are set to do the ‘functional’ connections.
    I.E. if you want to control the FREQ of the filter with an external CV signal connect the CV to the jack marked ‘1’ on the nanobridge and then the ‘1’ pin on the ‘protected’ side of the double row to the VCF ‘CV’ pin.
    That’s it!
    let me know!!!!
    Davide

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.