NS1Nanosynth mozzi development

Home Forums Products NS1nanosynth NS1Nanosynth mozzi development

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davide Mancini 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

michael
    Participant

Dear all, I got one of these nice devises and I am happy. I just wonder what is that about the mozzi Libraries. I do not find a lot of understandable documentation (also not familiar with mozzi or arduino) but I suppose there is something. Can anyone suggest a good staringpoint, write a instructables, or guide. I think it would be possible to add for example a delay effect to the nanosynth by making use of the section, no? Anyone who has experience with this, could you share your experience and possibilities? Thank you and happy knobbing!!

Davide Mancini
    Keymaster

Dear Michael I moved your messages inside the NS1 section so more people can have a look at it.
    MOZZI libs, which are used as an example on the NS1, can handle effects, you probably already saw their website with the examples.
    On the NS1 we provided input and output hardware conditioning of the signals to be ‘compatible’ with the MOZZI libs.
    As of today, I am not sure that someone implemented one or more FX with the libs….
    To everyone, feel free to chime in and tell us if/how the implementation has been done!
    Cheers!

Davide

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.