west coast MODULOR and/or Nanosynth?

Home Forums Products MODULÖR114 west coast MODULOR and/or Nanosynth?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Davide Mancini 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

christian
    Participant

Dear Davide and everybody

I was very happy to see this great interview http://audionewsroom.net/2016/12/the-birth-of-an-all-in-one-sound-machine-modulor114-interview-with-soundmachines.html

in which you mention “I can’t say too much here about what’s coming up, but we are studying something that is ‘really’ west coast’ in many ways. You can consider it the Californian brother of the MODULOR114!”

You also said, “This is the first of a self-contained product line that in 2017 will expand in several ways. We have at least two big siblings on the design table and three or four very interesting modules at various stage of development.”

Wooo hoooooo! I know you probably don’t want to talk about these, and I’m not asking you to. (Nor am I going to give you even one suggestion because I think you are brilliant.) But I just want you to know that I (and probably many other people) eagerly look forward to this. It is the perfect next step.

I hope that you will do a nano version as well as a Modulor version. I just bought my second NS1 and can’t wait to explore all the new possibilities. A West Coast brother or sister would make me really happy.

All best wishes and congratulations.

Christian

typhoidm
    Participant

I’m on the verge of purchasing the MODULOR114 but just saw the above post / read the interview and am now holding off as I do favor the West Coach approach. I too don’t want to ask about any details of the synth, but is there at least a time frame as to when an announcement will be made? I need to weigh getting the 114 now vs. waiting for the new device… I certainly don’t want to regret purchasing the 114.

Davide Mancini
    Keymaster

Dear all, I can confirm that two major products are under planning and one under current development (the (arches) tactile interface) but we do not have a programmed date of release for the two ‘biggies’….
    We will probably release some more informations at the end of the year and the first of the two will hit the market in the first half of next year!
    Those are big project for us and we are also designing right now three new modules!
    Many things to do, not a lot of time!!!! 🙂

Davide Mancini
    Keymaster

Dear all, I can confirm that two major products are under planning and one under current development (the (arches) tactile interface) but we do not have a programmed date of release for the two ‘biggies’….
    We will probably release some more informations at the end of the year and the first of the two will hit the market in the first half of next year!
    Those are big project for us and we are also designing right now three new modules!
    Many things to do, not a lot of time!!!! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.