Thanks for the response Davide. Here’s what I tried:
– Install Mozzi library version v1.0.3rc6 (from here: http://sensorium.github.io/Mozzi/)
– Open mozzi_config.h and add: #define USE_AUDIO_INPUT true
– In Arduino IDE set Board Type to Leonardo (no need for the MIDI firmware)
– Open the Examples->Mozzi->4.Audio Input->Audio_Input_With_Knob_Filter sketch
– Upload to nanosynth
– nano triangle osc to A0 (audio input)
– nano C1 to arduino A1 (controls filter cutoff)
– arduino M-> to nano VCA input (audio output)
I hear brief bursts of distorted noise. Changing C1 and OSC pitch do nothing to the sound output.
Perhaps something has changed from the version of Mozzi you tested to the most current one. Any ideas on how to debug further?