Eurorack Power

Home Forums Products (arches) Eurorack Power

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zuercher.noah 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

giczkod
    Participant

How do you orientate the Red Stripe on the module if moving to a Eurorack case? Are there any other considerations when moving the board to a case? this section is not populated in the manual.

Davide Mancini
    Keymaster

Hello to everyone!
    The following section will be soon added to the manual:

Instructions and pics on re-housing the arches in a euro case.

In principle is really simple. The only functions that remain out of this transformation (for now) is the MIDI/USB.
    We are planning to sell a very simple panel to re-house the small board with the DIN and USB connectors. A 6HP panel that we are fabricating right now.
    But, apart from the rear panel, you just have to unscrew the 6 hex socket screws, tilt the panel to the front and detach from the board the power supply cable (Reb-black) and the USB/MIDI cable (10wires flat).
    At this point the three-boards compound is free. You can spot the eurorack connector on the right (with the product facing the desk) of the arches.
    I enclose you a picture with the right orientation of the redline (-12V).
    At this point is just another (big) module to be seated in your system!

giczkod
    Participant

Thank you! I am looking forward to to MIDI panel. When do you expect it to be available?

giczkod
    Participant

I will ask again, when do you expect the midi panel to be available? I am trying to decide if i should make my own or not.

zuercher.noah
    Participant

What is the maximum Current draw? I want to put it in the Bottom boat of my frap Tools UNO 126 with silta power (3’750 mA +-12V).

zuercher.noah
    Participant

That would be 1’250 mA just for the Bottom boat, I hope thats enough power for arches and a few other modules.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.