Issues reporting

Home Forums Products (arches) Issues reporting

This topic contains 81 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  porb 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author

altmag
    Participant

Thanks Davide – if I copy just the archesim.hex file to my micro SD card, it doesn’t load and arches operates under 1.0.7.

But, if I also copy the autoprog.bcm file, (the one which gives us the crazy lightshow, which I love, by the way) then the firmware loads and I now have 1.0.10.

Cheers, Mick

altmag
    Participant

Hi Davide – I’ve checked a few items with firmware 1.0.10

• Tempo, Sequencer and Trigger Sequencer status and data are now saved with each preset – excellent!

• The problem with the XY pad Hold LEDs coming on randomly seems to have been fixed.

All good…BUT – Arpeggiator status and data is NOT saved with the presets.

Firmware 1.0.10 brings some improvements (thanks!) but there’s still a ways to go…

Davide Mancini
    Keymaster

Hi there!
    Arpeggiator’s note stack is not saved into the preset.
    Let me look inside the configuration of the arps.

REGARDING THE UPDATE. You *should* delete the autoprog file from the SD as this will trigger a new reflash (with the light show!!) each time you turn on the arches!

porb
    Participant

I’m still having all kinds of problems with the lightstrips in free mode. Recorded movements often can’t be stopped or reset and some lightstrips just stop working after a while. Sometimes after a while, they don’t allow you to record anymore. In fact, I’ve never had a session where some of these problems doesn’t happen.
    I really hope this is eventually fixed someday…..

dfyans
    Participant

Yeah, mine has been put back in its box a few months ago now and sits under my desk in the hopes that one day it ends up being something a bit more rugged and useful and reminding me that kickstarters have only ever disappointed me.

altmag
    Participant

Yes – I’ve been experiencing those same instability problems with ‘free mode’ light strips, e.g. they won’t record. They can only be fixed with a power re-cycle.

porb
    Participant

I’m begging!!! Please fix all the lightstrips so they work in free mode…
    The only reason I bought Arches was for recording finger movements in free mode, and as it stands, it is just not reliable. please help….. please?

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.